January was a strong start for the area in terms of residential house sales, and other factors have the area positioned for another strong year overall.
- House sales came in at 125 for January which is up 2% over last year and one of the best results for a January over the last 7 years.
- Median price came in at $188,430 which was also up from January of 2015’s $155,450.
- Houses are selling at a good pace at an average of 98 days on the market for the first month of the year
- Inventory remains low at only 887 houses listed for sale in Flagler County.
- Short sales and Foreclosures are less than noteworthy.
|All Of Flagler County||Palm Coast|
|Average List Price||$422,749||$305,473|
|Median List Price||$289,900||$225,000|
|Average List Price||$286,780||$266,945|
|Median List Price||$240,000||$235,100|
|Sold (JNovember 2019)||181||150|
|Average Selling Price||$280,030||$251,308|
|Median Selling Price||$233,000||$225,000|
|Average Days on Market||66||66|
|Sold Year to date (January - November)||2,197||1,742|
|Average Selling Price||$288,855||$248,889|
|Median Selling Price||$240,000||$230,000|
|Average Days on Market||73||66|
Prices have been increasing, and with inventory low it means it’s a competitive market in regards to other buyers. If you are looking have your financing in order and be ready to act. Waiting too long could cost you several opportunities you really liked.Start Your Home Search
Be realistic. It’s very easy to fall into the trap of the “seller market” talk and begin over pricing. Buyers are motivated, and they are also armed with information. So not pricing realistically can cost you to miss good buyers in home searches, potential showings if the house doesn’t match up to other homes within that price bracket, and the list goes on. The bottom line is playing around with price will cost you if you are serious about selling.Get Your FREE CMA
Disclaimer: Information based upon the Flagler County Association of Realtors MLS for Residential Houses as of 2/21/2016. Information may be deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed